Thursday, April 22, 2010

ἐξήγησις: A New Blog

I am announcing today that I am beginning a new blog. What? Starting a new blog, another blog? Well, yes, but it may be that this new blog will become the focus of all my blogging. For far too many reasons to enumerate or even to begin to express, I am finding that I need to concentrate my energies on fewer matters but especially concerning those things wherein my own skills and abilities will make the most difference.

So, today, I am beginning a new blog titled ἐξήγησις, exegesis for Greek readers. I will endeavor to make it understandable to non-Greek readers, too, especially by way of transliteration. The banner indicates that the blog will feature exegetical inquiry concerning the Greek New Testament. It will offer exegetical insights from my own labors in the GNT, but it will also raise concerns, issues, and questions about passages within the GNT over which I puzzle.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I look forward to seeing what you and your guests have to say on scripture. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Because comments are moderated, posting of them will be delayed.